Friday, September 17, 2010

Experimenting!





My sister's birthday is this weekend and I used her birthday cake to practice with my Cricut cake. I think the top of the cake looks great...the sides need a little work. But that is what family is for :) They think you are creative no matter how ugly it is. Initially, I didn't like the color scheme, but now that the cake is complete I really like it.

Like the name of this post suggests, I was experimenting with my Cricut! The fondant ribbon roses turned out great. They have green edible sparkles on them as well. I was really pleased with the top cut out as well. Overall I give the cake a B-, I know I have made better cakes in the past.

Stay tuned more to come, next week...

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great and you are very creative. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete