Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Cake recipes

This week I have tried a few new recipes. One I found on www.cakecentral.com It is a key lime cake. I plan on using this recipe for cupcakes and decorating them like margaritas. I brought the cake into work to test the recipe on my coworkers. It received 2 thumbs up. New I plan on trying this coconut recipe. The cake is for my father-in-laws birthday cake. There will definitely be pictures to follow this post and details on the cake recipe! Finally, I have started my fourth and final Wilton cake course. And for this course I have to make 2 cakes, so this means new and exciting recipes, as well as beautiful cake pictures. Continue checking this blog to see what artwork I have created :)

2 comments:

  1. Try this one: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/key-lime-cake/ The icing is so tangy and delicious! Everyone loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try key lime cupcakes! And I can't wait to eat the coconut cake this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete